Fashion & Design
Our firm regularly assists and advises companies in the fashion sector through our offices in Milan and New York, two of the world’s main fashion hubs.
Our work for our clients regularly includes:
- drafting general sales terms and conditions specific to this sector;
- drafting commercial agreements at the national and international level, including distribution, agency and joint venture agreements;
- representing clients in the negotiation and drafting of trademark, model, design and copyright licensing agreements;
- negotiating and drafting agreements with professionals working in this industry such as designer and creative directors;
- representing retail clients in the negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts, including lease, sale and return, franchising agreements;
- representing e-commerce clients in the main B2B or B2C commercial agreements;
- drafting company policies on different matters such as privacy;
- representing clients in domestic and international litigation.
We work closely with the main industrial organizations belonging to the fashion industry and regularly lecture at seminars and conferences on legal issues regarding the fashion industry, such as international commercial law and intellectual property.